More details at: email@example.com .
Up for sale I have a one of a kind Supra..This car is absolutely amazing and an absolute blast to drive..Very Very
fast so not for the faint of heart..Car was built with nothing but the best parts available and is capable of
making in excess of 1200whp. Just about everything on this car has been touched and has less than 5000 miles on
everything...The car was originally black and was in a front end collision and was totaled..Since then car has been
brought back to life and fully repaired properly and drives perfectly. When the car was being fixed everything was
removed from the car (including engine and glass) and the entire car was re-sprayed with PPG Quicksilver paint..
This isn't some back yard paint job..Everything was done properly and all jams and engine bay was sprayed as well.
The interior was also re-done..back seats removed, and front seats re-upholstered. A full Real Carbon fiber dash
kit was installed and a custom Carbon fiber center arm rest cover was made as well. I have a TON of receipts that
will also go with the car from everything from engine build to exterior parts..etc..etc..If there are any questions
about the car please feel free to message me and I will try and answer them for you..There is sooo much done to this car I could never list everything but I will try and list the main
- This car makes 685whp on the low boost setting (20psi) and 890 whp on high boost.
- It was built to handle 42psi and make ~1300whp.
- The parts used are the best/most expensive/designed for the highest amount of power possible.
- Vast majority of the parts listed were installed in 2011, so they are pretty new
- It mainly sits in my garage (and has always been garage kept since I've owned it).
- Retains stock power steering, ABS, Etc..
- Originally was an Auto TT (so this is not a NA conversion)
- Fully built 3.0L 2JZ-GTE engine assembled by Errol @ TPS
- Custom E85 Flex Fuel Tune by Alpha at Induction Performance
- FULL-RACE T6 Exhaust manifold + FULL-RACE 5" Downpipe + FULL-RACE 5" Midpipe
- PTE 88/84 CEA Precision dual ball bearing turbo with polished housing
- Painted Toyota OEM Quicksilver in 2009 - premium paint job (windows removed, engine removed, rubber gaskets and
sills replaced, etc)